10th Mountain Division Hut Association Waitlist Sign-up
Below is our Hut Waitlist. If you would like to be notified of hut cancellations please fill out the requested information below and we will email you whenever a hut reservation is canceled that meets your criteria. But there are a few things to keep in mind:
- These cancellations are open to everyone as soon as we process them in our system and are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. This waitlist and email notification are simply a more convenient way for you to be notified. We do not hold cancellations and they are open for booking as soon as we process them, which happens before we email you so don't be surprised if you receive an email and by the time you read it and call or go online to book it has already been booked.
- Many people choose not to cancel their reservation with us and instead try and sell their reservation, often on our User Forums. If you are interested in finding last minute hut trips or people looking to sell their reservations you can find them here: User Forums
- In any given year we don't always receive that many cancellations, especially for weekends and holidays. Don't expect a lot of email notifications, especially if you're only looking for weekends at popular huts.
- Our huts have varying capacities and dates of operation. Please review the Rates, Dates & Capacities page to ensure you aren't signing up for dates during which a particular hut is closed or for more spots than the hut's capacity.
- The Alfred A. Braun Huts and the Friends Hut are not included in this list because the majority of cancellations we receive for those huts are avalanche related and we choose not to promote the rebooking of those spaces.
Unsubscribe From the Waitlist
If you no longer wish to receive emails about hut cancelations please enter email address below and hit "Unsubscribe".